SEAC recommends to the Board of Trustees the following:
1. Consideration of Motion from Sandra Mastronardi regarding Teacher Qualification that a request be made to produce a report that quantifies the number of times that a temporary letter of approval has been submitted in relation to any staff employed by the TCDSB in the support and instruction of special education programs and/or services. The report should include the data according to school, dating back no less than 3 years;
2. Multi-Year Accessibility Plan:
a. That the Accessibility Working Group Committee also include parent representation; and
b. That IT services, but not limited to, be included in the list of Commitments to Accessibility Planning, Section 2.4, page 26 (Refer to Attachment - page 15);
3. Special Education Programs (S.P.01):
a. That the Special Education Programs (S.P.01) policy be renamed to Special Education Programs and Services; and
b. That an example of blind/low vision be included.
4. Independent Review of Assessment and Reporting in Ontario that the community assessment consultation be distributed immediately to Trustees and parents.
5. Inquiry from Sandra Mastronardi regarding Student Trustees' Membership in SEAC that Student Trustees membership in SEAC be considered.