Received and that going forward, in addition to what is already contained within, that the following be included:
- Student achievement, student wellbeing and teaching / professional development Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis for each exceptionality;
- Student learning, student wellbeing and teaching / professional development goals, by exceptionality, for the following academic year and three-year time horizon;
- Trend analysis (bar and pie graphs provided) for the last 10 years of the number of students by grade, for each exceptionality;
- Trend analysis (bar graphs provided) for the last 10 years, by grade, of the average wait time for an Individual Education Plan (IEP) assessment;
- The definition of each exceptionality;
- Trend analysis (bar graphs provided) for the last 10 years of the resource allocation, by grade, for each exceptionality;
- Criteria used to determine how our limited resources were allocated to schools and any planned changes to that criteria for the following year; and
- Where 'Not Applicable' is included as a cohort in the report, a breakdown of the:
- sub-categories of students defined as N/A, where possible;
- the number of students in each sub-category, where possible; and
- both the mean and median number of school months, by grade, that students have been defined as N/A (sub-category numbers, where sub- categories exist); and
That the annual Special Education report, supplemented with the written answers provided by staff to all Trustees in response to questions submitted in advance of tonight's meeting, be referred to the Special Education Advisory Committee.
That the suspension statistics for all students with IEP, as well as for students not identified be provided.