Recommendations to Student Achievement Committee:
1. Whistleblower Procedures and Guidelines for Students, Parents, Staff, Stakeholders on Issues Concerning our Catholic Faith, Values, and Morals that the Board receive a trial demonstration of the software from staff or third party contractor at an established workshop;
2. Delegation: Paolo De Buono regarding the Impact of Not Including All Groups in the Code of Conduct referred to staff to review the video of the May 28, 2019 Student Achievement and Well Being, and Human Resources Committee meeting;
3. Movie Unplanned – For Discussion referred to staff for an opportunity for that movie to be shown in our secondary schools;
4. Forging Potential External Partnerships with Strong Faith-based Organizations to enhance Catholic Faith and Morals in our Board and School Communities that staff make contact electronically with strong faith-based organizations to advise them that we will forward them our Agendas and that they can bring feedback and comments to this sub-committee; and
5. Delegation: Mary Laframboise regarding Inclusion of Persons referred to staff that all inputs received to date be considered in regard to the Code of Conduct and related policies, including the Archdiocese language provided as follows:
a) Value and respect the teachings of Catholic Church; and
b) Respect and treat others fairly, as children of God, created in the image and likeness of God, of infinite dignity and worth.